The Illicit Drug Data Report is produced by the Australian Crime Commission and is recognised as one of the most valuable tools for law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders in developing strategies to combat the threat posed by illicit drugs.
It provides a statistical overview of illicit drug arrests and seizures as well as profiling the current situation, national impact and the emerging trends and threats of illicit drugs in Australia.
Report by Chapter
- Download: Introduction (6.8 MB)
- Download: Amphetamine-type stimulants (5 MB)
- Download: Cannabis (2.5 MB)
- Download: Heroin (4.4 MB)
- Download: Cocaine (4.7 MB)
- Download: Other Drugs (5.5 MB)
- Download: Clandestine Laboratories and Precursors (2 MB)
- Download: Initiatives (142 KB)
- Download: State and Territory Legislative Amendments and Initiatives (197 KB)
- Download: Statistics (1.7 MB)
Diversity in the illicit drug market animation
Over the last decade Australian Crime Commission's Illicit Drug Data Report has provided law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders with valuable information about the illicit drug market.
The Australian Crime Commission has developed the below animation to illustrate how changing dynamic in how we communicate, do business and access information is also reflected in the illicit drug market. Understanding the diversity and changing market dynamics helps law enforcement effectively target its efforts and work across jurisdictional boundaries.