The Illicit Drug Data Report is produced by the Australian Crime Commission and is recognised as one of the most valuable tools for law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders in combating illicit drugs.
It provides a statistical overview of illicit drug arrests and seizures as well as profiling the current situation, national impact and the emerging trends and threats of illicit drugs in Australia.
Report by Chapter
- Download: Introduction (600 KB)
- Download: Amphetamine-type stimulants (673 KB)
- Download: Cannabis (508 KB)
- Download: Heroin (616 KB)
- Download: Cocaine (610 KB)
- Download: Other Drugs (582 KB)
- Download: Clandestine Laboratories and Precursors (494 KB)
- Download: Illicit Drug Statistics (963 KB)
Dangers of Clandestine Laboratories animation:
The Australian Crime Commission’s Illicit Drug Data Report 2009-10 found that over 70 per cent of identified clandestine laboratories were found in residential areas during the reporting period.
The Australian Crime Commission has developed the below animation to raise awareness and illustrate the danger and the potential health, environmental and community impacts of these clan labs.
For more information on clan labs, see the fact sheet on our website.