The Illicit Drug Data Report is produced by the Australian Crime Commission and is recognised as one of the most valuable tools for law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders in combating illicit drugs.
It provides a statistical overview of illicit drug arrests and seizures as well as profiling the current situation, national impact and the emerging trends and threats of illicit drugs in Australia.
Report by chapter
- Download: Introduction (2.2 MB)
- Download: Amphetamine-type stimulants (1.1 MB)
- Download: Cannabis (684 KB)
- Download: Heroin (918 KB)
- Download: Cocaine (1.2 MB)
- Download: Other Drugs (569 KB)
- Download: Clandestine Laboratories and Precursors (496 KB)
- Download: Initiatives (459 KB)
- Download: Statistics (963 KB)