Illicit Drug Data Report 2010-11
The Illicit Drug Data Report is produced by the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) and is recognised as one of the most valuable tools for law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders in developing strategies to combat the threat posed by illicit drugs.
It provides a statistical overview of illicit drug arrests and seizures as well as profiling the current situation, national impact and the emerging trends and threats of illicit drugs in Australia.
- Illicit Drug Data Report HTML Version
- Download: Illicit Drug Data Report COMPLETE (PDF, 5.5MB)
- Download: IDDR 2010-11 Snapshot (PDF, 627KB)
Report by Chapter
- Download: Introduction (PDF, 832KB)
- Download: Amphetamine-type stimulants (PDF, 660KB)
- Download: Cannabis (PDF, 450KB)
- Download: Heroin (PDF, 657KB)
- Download: Cocaine (PDF, 671KB)
- Download: Other Drugs (PDF, 512KB)
- Download: Clandestine Laboratories and Precursors (PDF, 406KB)
- Download: Initiatives (PDF, 207KB)
- Download: State and Territory Legislative Amendments and Initiatives (PDF, 263KB)
- Download: Statistics (PDF, 1.5MB)
Illicit drug profiling animation
Law enforcement and forensic analysis centres across the country provide invaluable information to the Australian Crime Commission’s Illicit Drug Data Report.
The Australian Crime Commission has developed the below animation to illustrate how the profiling of single sample of cocaine can identify source countries, manufacturing trends and added substances. Profiling information can assist law enforcement to complete the intelligence picture.
For more information on cocaine, see the Fact Sheet on our website.
The ACC is committed to the continual improvement of its publications and outputs. We greatly appreciate and value feedback relating to the quality and value of the Illicit Drug Data Report.
Alternatively responses can be sent to ACC Headquarters, GPO Box 1936, Canberra, ACT, 2601 or faxed to +61 2 6243 6687.