Illicit Drug Data Report 2009-10
The Illicit Drug Data Report is produced by the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) and is recognised as one of the most valuable tools for law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders in combating illicit drugs.
It provides a statistical overview of illicit drug arrests and seizures as well as profiling the current situation, national impact and the emerging trends and threats of illicit drugs in Australia.
- Download: Illicit Drug Data Report COMPLETE (PDF, 5MB)
- Download: Illicit Drug Data Report COMPLETE (RTF, 13.9MB)
- Download: IDDR 2009-10 Snapshot (PDF, 1.66MB)
Report by Chapter
- Download: Introduction (PDF, 600KB)
- Download: Amphetamine-type stimulants (PDF, 673KB)
- Download: Cannabis (PDF, 508KB)
- Download: Heroin (PDF, 616KB)
- Download: Cocaine (PDF, 610KB)
- Download: Other Drugs (PDF, 582KB)
- Download: Clandestine Laboratories and Precursors (PDF, 494KB)
- Download: Illicit Drug Statistics (PDF, 963KB)
Dangers of Clandestine Laboratories animation:
The Australian Crime Commission’s Illicit Drug Data Report 2009-10 found that over 70 per cent of identified clandestine laboratories were found in residential areas during the reporting period.
The Australian Crime Commission has developed the below animation to raise awareness and illustrate the danger and the potential health, environmental and community impacts of these clan labs.
For more information on clan labs, see the Fact Sheet on our website.
The ACC is committed to the continual improvement of its publications and outputs. We greatly appreciate and value feedback relating to the quality and value of the Illicit Drug Data Report.
An evaluation form can be completed electronically and returned as an email attachment to: IDDR@crimecommission.gov.au. Alternatively responses can be sent to ACC Headquarters, GPO Box 1936, Canberra, ACT, 2601 or faxed to +61 2 6243 6687.