Illicit Drug Data Report 2007-08
The Illicit Drug Data Report is produced by the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) and is recognised as one of the most valuable tools for law enforcement agencies, policy and decision makers, research bodies and other stakeholders in combating illicit drugs.
It provides a statistical overview of illicit drug arrests and seizures as well as profiling the current situation, national impact and the emerging trends and threats of illicit drugs in Australia.
- Download: Introduction (PDF, 374KB)
- Download: Amphetamine-type stimulants (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Download: Cannabis (PDF, 501KB)
- Download: Heroin (PDF, 727KB)
- Download: Cocaine (PDF, 691KB)
- Download: Other Drugs (PDF, 714KB)
- Download: Initiatives (PDF, 228KB)
- Download: Statistics (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Download: Illicit Drug Data Report COMPLETE (PDF, 5.2MB)
- Download: Snapshot (PDF, 1.5MB)
The ACC is committed to the continual improvement of its publications and outputs. We greatly appreciate and value feedback relating to the quality and value of the Illicit Drug Data Report.
An evaluation form can be completed electronically and returned as an email attachment to: Intel_Evaluation@crimecommission.gov.au. Alternatively responses can be sent to ACC Headquarters, GPO Box 1936, Canberra, ACT, 2601 or faxed to +61 2 6243 6687.